WHAT I’M WEARING ON REPEAT APRIL EDITION
It’s baaaaack, another round of what I’m wearing as my current “uniform.” Last month was the first month I kicked off this series, in case you missed it GO HERE. There was great response to my post last month and I decided to make it a monthly feature.
We’ve had lot’s of sunny days here in Southern California lately. We live near the beach and this has been my go-to outfit.
This V-neck Tee is now a staple, I have it in the white and the blue. I love the flattering, yet comfortable fit, and it’s perfect to throw over any style swimsuit. White can be tricky due to the sheerness factor. However, this V-neck in white is thin but gives nice coverage and you don’t have to worry you’re showing too much off unintentionally.
In this picture I had THIS SWIMSUIT ON under the V-neck.
HAVE TO HAVE SUMMER HAT
This may be my all time favorite sun hat. It holds it’s shape, yet flexible enough to be comfortable, and it’s slightly larger brim gives plenty of shade.
THE PERFECT WHITE JEANS
Well I’ve found them, the elusive perfect pair of white jeans. I think they’re perfect because..
- They are thick enough that they provide excellent coverage yet they don’t feel heavy.
- I wore them two day’s straight and they didn’t stretch out.
- The ankle length is perfect for pairing with sandals, wedges, heels, or tennis shoes.
- Classic style so you can pair with a casual top or dress them up.
- They are 40% off with the code FORYOU
Find these perfect jeans HERE
This was a quick edition of WIWOR, because I need to get back to the One Room Challenge. Can’t wait to share the progress Thursday.